Saturday, February 11, 2017

1--BEAU WEBB - TIME TRAVELLER - S.O.S. SENT


BEAU WEBB - TIME TRAVELLER


"dit dit dit - dah dah dah - dit dit dit" S.O.S. Are you there? Can anyone hear me? I am trapped...trapped... Wait, let me start at the beginning so you understand. Yesterday...was it only yesterday...I was a young man heading off to work at the Landgraab Simoleon Labs as an apprentice scientist. The date was Friday, Jan 13, 2017. It started off as a normal work day, watering plants, collecting specimens and repairing the machines. And then it happened, just as I was turning the wrench on that new machine, a spark of some kind zapped me into a time warp...time tunnel...I am not sure what you would call it...but , well, and this may be hard for you to believe....but I am trapped, yes, trapped, somewhere in time. I don't know how I am supposed to get back to my own time, or even if I can. Please help me. You are my only hope. dit dit dit - dah dah dah - dit dit dit S.O.S."

No comments:

Post a Comment